Women & Hi Tech Names New Board
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis-based Women & Hi Tech has announced its 2019 board of directors. The members represent a variety of companies throughout Indiana, including Salesforce, Eli Lilly and Co. and Cummins.
"As Women & Hi Tech continues to recognize our 20th Anniversary as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded here in Indiana, we are excited to welcome four new members to the Women & Hi Tech Board of Directors, including Lauryn Andrews, Allison Lipps, Amanda McCammon, and Joy Neely, and to announce Rebecca Bormann as President-Elect," said Angela Freeman, president of Women & Hi Tech in a news release.
The board officially began its new term at the beginning of this month. The newly-elected members include:
Elected Officers of the Women & Hi Tech Board of Directors:
- President: Angela B. Freeman, Intellectual Property/Patent Attorney, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- President-Elect: Rebecca Bormann, Managing Director of Sales and Services, Bell Techlogix, Inc.
- Treasurer: Bobbie LaFollette, Senior Business Analyst, Baker Hill
- Secretary: Kelly Ragle, Product Manager, Pondurance
Elected Directors of the Women & Hi Tech Board of Directors:
- Collegiate Outreach Director: Merri Beth Lavagnino, Director, Strategic Planning & Enterprise Risk, Indiana University
- Communications Director: Lori Boyer, Software Engineer, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Community Outreach Director: Allison Lipps, Research Operations Coordinator, Indiana Hemophilia & Thrombosis Center, Inc.
- Corporate Engagement Director: Joy Neely, Central Area, Regional Business Manager, Roche Diagnostic Information Solutions
- Executive Women's Forum Director: Linda Hicks, Vice President of Midwest Operations for ECC Horizon
- K-12 Outreach Director: Amanda McCammon, President, Ingenuity, LLC
- Leading Light Awards Director: Lauryn Andrews, Project Coordinator Consultant, netlogx
- Membership Administrator: Carol Ganz, Director of Client Experiences, Six Feet Up, Inc.
- Networking Events Director: Maria Alvim-Gaston, Principal Research Scientist, Eli Lilly and Company
- Past President: Darcy Lee, Director of Accounts & Business Development, Metonymy Media
- Volunteer Director: Karen Harris, Vice President & Information Officer Manufacturing and Quality, Eli Lilly and Company
Elected Active Emeritus of the Women & Hi Tech Board of Directors:
- Angie Engel, Sales Executive, Perficient
- Gail Farnsley, VP, Executive Partner, Gartner
- Tonya Hanshew, Proposal Management Team Lead - OLS, Veeva Systems
- Rajinder Heir, Enterprise Security Program Consultant, Information Services Agency, City of Indianapolis | Marion County
- Wendy Maple, Outreach Consultant, netlogx
- Jayne Merryman, Sr. Account Executive, ePlus.
- Susan Vaughn, CEO, The Project Authority
- Tiffany White, Head of Engineering Operations, Defense Sector, Rolls-Royce
Elected Emeritus of the Women & Hi Tech Board of Directors:
- Jo Basey, Retired, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
- Deb Hallberg, CEO, Pass the Torch for Women Foundation
- Ali Hromis, Release Manager, Salesforce
- Melissa Lavella, Quality Supervisor, Roche Diagnostics
- Patsy Lentz, Retired Business Development Professional
- Jane Richardson, Executive Director, IT Strategy and Optimization Leader, Cummins Inc.
- Audrey Taylor, Founder and CEO, netlogx
- Tiffany Trusty, President, Trusty Applications and Manager, Mobile Medial Apps, Eli Lilly and Company
For more information about the new officials, click here.