Boone EDC Completes Restructuring
LEBANON - The Boone County Economic Development Corp. says it has completed a restructuring process. The effort resulted in the launch of the Boone EDC Platinum Circle, which it says will provide crucial insights, connections and feedback to guide the organization's strategies.
The Boone EDC Platinum Circle is comprised of public officials, education representatives and private investors. The organization says the members are passionate about the county and the economic development, talent attraction and placemaking efforts of the organization.
"Economic development, like most industries, is a rapidly changing field. We want to ensure that we remain relevant and engaging, so we can continue leading economic, workforce, and community development efforts in Boone County," said Boone EDC Executive Director Molly Whitehead. "We believe the creation of the Platinum Circle and the restructuring of the board will enable us to become more efficient, to engage our key stakeholders in a more meaningful way, and most importantly, to deliver better results to our community."
The restructuring process also included the appointment of a new board of directors for the Boone EDC. The new members include:
- Brock Hesler, Indiana Chamber of Commerce – President
- Jamie Ford-Bowers, HWC Engineering – Vice President
- Steve Bardoczi, Witham Health Services – Secretary
- Mark Blade, Milestone Contractors – Treasurer
- Brian Anderson, Wabash Valley Power Association
- Lee Ann Balta, Century 21 Scheetz / MIBOR
- Bill Conley, Boone REMC
- Tony Setzer, Bose McKinney & Evans LLP