IU Northwest to Host Job Fair
GARY - Indiana University Northwest will Friday host a job and internship fair on the Gary campus. More than 50 employers will be on hand looking to fill a variety of full-time, part-time and internship positions.
The event will run from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Savannah Center Gymnasium. It is free and open to the public.
Job seekers will have the opportunity to learn about the companies attending the event and possibly interview for open positions. The university is encouraging attendees to dress professionally and bring multiple copies of their resume.
Some of the employers that will be at the job fair include:
- Accessibilities Inc.
- Applied Systems, Inc.
- Bionic Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Bulkmatic Transport Company
- Campagna Academy
- Clear Path Center
- Dockside Services, Inc.
- Dyer Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Edgewater Health
- Epiphany and Company Counseling Services
- Horseshoe Casino
- Hospitality Services Group
- Neuro Psychiatric Hospitals/Neuro Behavioral Hospital
- Indiana Beverage, Inc.
- Indiana Department of Corrections
- Kauffman Chiropractor PC
- Modern Woodmen Fraternal Financial
- Regional Mental Health Center
- School City of East Chicago/Washington Elementary
- School City of Hammond
- Shelby County Schools
- Thrivent Financial-Third Coast Group
- Tradewinds Services, Inc.
- United Way of Porter County
- West Rock Packaging
The following week, IU Northwest will also host an education recruitment fair in collaboration with the School of Education. The event will take place April 12 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the John W. Anderson Library Conference Center.