Indiana Tourism Association Announces Award Winners
Individuals and tourism organizations were honored this week as part of the Indiana Tourism Conference in Plainfield. The Indiana Tourism Association awards recognize tourism organizations which are deemed creative, innovative and maximize the dollars invested.
This years winners include:
- Best Visitors Guide – Kosciusko County Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Best Cooperative Partnership (Marketing Budgets under $300,000) – Northern Indiana Tourism Development Commission
- Best Cooperative Partnership (Marketing Budgets over $300,000) – Elkhart County Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Best Digital Marketing Campaign (Marketing Budgets under $300,000) – French Lick Resort
- Best Digital Marketing Campaign (Marketing Budgets over $300,000) – Evansville Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Best Tourism Website – Visit Wabash County
- Best Event/Festival – Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari
- Best Leisure Marketing Campaign – Hamilton County Tourism, Inc.
- The Indiana Tourism Association also gave out individual awards:
- Indiana Tourism Association Member of the Year – Rob DeCleene, Visit South Bend Mishawaka.
- Distinguished Service Award – Dan O’Connell, Visit Fort Wayne