KeyBank Closing Central Indiana Branches
CLEVELAND, Ohio - Cleveland-based KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) has announced plans to close 16 KeyBank branches throughout central Indiana. The bank says the consolidation is part of an effort to bring a new digital banking experience to the region.
The affected branches will close on May 31 and KeyBank says they were carefully chosen so clients will still have a convenient location available. Every employee affected by the consolidation will have a job opportunity at a new location, according to the bank.
KeyBank says it is also expanding its ATM presence in central Indiana, with more than 50 new ATMs being installed over the next several months. The bank is also adding the number of bankers within the market to more than 90 full-time employees.
The branches affected by the consolidation include:
- Linwood branch 4404 E. 10th St.
- Rockville branch 5242 Rockville Road
- Market Tower branch 10 W. Market St., Suite 100
- Willow Lake branch 2433 Lake Circle Drive
- Broad Ripple branch 6410 N. College Ave.
- Clearwater branch 4729 E. 82nd St.
- Beech Grove branch 4645 S. Emerson Ave.
- Pleasant View branch 12591 Southeastern Ave.
- Greenwood branch 980 E. Main St.
- Noblesville branch 110 N. 9th St.
- Pebble Brook branch 17665 Pebble Center Drive
- Whiteland branch 39 N. U.S. 31
- Edgewood branch 3228 Nichol Ave.
- Northgate branch 2246 Broadway St.
- Southway branch 300 Southway Blvd. East
- West Jefferson branch 2405 W. Jefferson St.