National FFA Officer Team Elected
Students from California, Louisiana, Michigan, Oklahoma, Alabama and Oregon have been elected by delegates throughout the United States to serve on the 2018-19 National FFA Officer team.
• National President: Luke O’Leary, agricultural leadership and development major at Texas A&M University
• National Secretary: Layni LeBlanc, animal science – science and technology major at Louisiana State University
• Eastern Region Vice President: Adrian Schunk, communications major at Michigan State University
• Central Region Vice President: Ridge Hughbanks, agribusiness major at Oklahoma State University
• Southern Region Vice President: Jordan Stowe, agriscience education major at Auburn University
• Western Region Vice President: Shea Booster, agricultural business management major at Oregon State University
National officers commit to a year of service to the National FFA Organization. Each officer travels more than 100,000 national and international miles to interact with business and industry leaders, thousands of FFA members and teachers, corporate sponsors, government and education officials, state FFA leaders, the general public, and more. The team will lead personal growth and leadership training conferences for FFA members throughout the country and help set policies that will guide the future of FFA and promote agricultural literacy.
The National FFA Organization provides leadership, personal growth and career success training through agricultural education to 669,989 student members who belong to one of 8,630 local FFA chapters throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The organization is also supported by 459,514 alumni members in 2,236 alumni chapters throughout the U.S.