USA Fireworks Putting Assets Up For Auction
INDIANAPOLIS - More than $4.5 million worth of assets from Lawrence-based USA Fireworks is being put up for auction. Indianapolis-based Key Auctioneers says the company, which recently announced it is closing, is allowing the public to bid on a wide array of fireworks and equipment through online and on-site auctions.
The online auctions, which includes fireworks, shelves, tables, and more than 140 cash registers are currently accepting bids and will wrap up October 29-31. The fireworks included in those auctions include:
- Cakes ranging from 200 to 500 grams
- Fountains, artillery shells, bottle rockets, roman candles and other fireworks from the world’s leading brands
- Prepackaged assortment and combo packs
- Snap Pops, sparklers—something for everyone
You can view all of the items up for bidding and place bids by clicking here.
A second live, on-site auction will take place November 1 and will have a heavier focus on operational commercial equipment, tools, as well as fireworks. Some of the items included the auction, which will also have an online component, include:
Miscellaneous firework inventory
- A Hino 26’ box truck
- An International Bucket Truck with a 40’ boom
- A 16’ dual-axle enclosed trailer
- Two cargo vans
- A Raymond electric stand-up forklift
- A 4,600# Clark forklift
- 3500W generators, 200+ fire extinguishers, saw horses and table tops, temporary lighting, and more
- 120+ sections of pallet racking
- power tools from DeWalt, Makita, Senco, Hitachi, Ryobi and Black & Decker
- fiberglass and aluminum ladders
- hand tools, building materials and office furniture
You can learn more about the auction by clicking here.