Grand Contracting Adds to Team
Indianapolis-based Grand Contracting has added eight members to its team. Founded in 2006 by Thomas Smith and Justin Brown, Grand Contracting was created to provide high-quality and superior construction services for clients and the communities in which they work. Smith, Brown and Stephen Eppink are the acting partners.
The team members include:
• Terry Myers – director of preconstruction overseeing preconstruction, design and estimating of projects. He brings 38 years of construction experience, along with LEED AP credentials.
• Wesley Runion – project manager who joined the team in November 2017. He brings more than 15 years of construction experience to the position.
• Dan Vickery – assistant project manager who joined the team in March 2018. He earned a Bachelor of Science in construction engineering management technology from Purdue University.
• Mark Burge – senior project superintendent who joined the team in 2018. He brings 28 years of experience to the position and recently directed field operations for a large Midwest commercial real estate development company.
• Dennis Sullivan – senior project superintendent who joined the team in 2018. He brings 23 years of experience to the position and recently oversaw housing and retail development projects.
• Phil Burress – superintendent who has 45 years of experience and a Bachelor of Science in land surveying engineering. He is also LEED AP trained and OSHA 10- and 30-hour trained.
• Travis Crabtree – project superintendent who joined the team in 2018. He brings 31 years of experience to Grand and previously owned his own company named TTC Constructors.
• Nick Schubert – controller who joined the team in early 2018 and is responsible for accounting operations and personnel. He previously provided strategic guidance to new business segments.