CICP Elects Executive Committee Members
The Central Indiana Corporate Partnership, which brings together the chief executives of Central Indiana’s prominent corporations, foundations and universities to advance the region’s prosperity and growth, has elected new executive committee members.
Jack Phillips (pictured) has been named chairman and Bryan Mills (pictured) will serve as vice chair.
The CICP Executive Committee for 2018 is:
• Chair – Jack Phillips, president and CEO, Roche Diagnostics
• Vice Chair – Bryan Mills, president and CEO, Community Health Network
• Secretary – Steve Ferguson, chairman, Cook Group
• Treasurer – Connie Bond Stuart, regional president, PNC Bank, Indiana
• At-Large – Jeff Smulyan, chairman and CEO, Emmis Communications
• At-Large – Mark Hill, managing partner, Collina Ventures
• Immediate Past Chair - Cathy Langham, president, Langham Logistics
CICP is the parent organization of six talent and industry sector initiatives: AgriNovus Indiana, Ascend Indiana, BioCrossroads, Conexus Indiana, Energy Systems Network and TechPoint. Each initiative is focused on its own specific area respectively, agriculture innovation, talent and workforce development, life sciences, advanced manufacturing and logistics, energy technology and technology.