Carmel, Fishers Businesses Receive Awards
CARMEL, FISHERS - A Fishers construction company and a Carmel design and architecture firm have been named Business of the Year in their respective categories from OneZone. In addition to the awards presented to Meyer Najem and Mitsch Design, other winners were honored in categories including Young Professional of the Year and Most Valuable Volunteer.
OneZone is a chamber of commerce representing Hamilton County businesses.
Other 2017 recipients include:
- Young Professional of the Year Award: Dan O'Brien of Kucic Associates Realty
- Lifetime Achievement Awards:
- The Harold Kaiser Lifetime Achievement Award for Carmel: Ritz Charles President Chuck Lazzara
- Ron and Michele Archer, who used to own Archers Meat & Catering in Fishers, which recently closed
- Look Award for New Construction in Carmel: Liberty Fund
- Look Award for New Construction in Fishers: Braden Business Systems
- Look Award for Renovation in Carmel: Delta Faucet Co
- Look Award for Renovation in Fishers: DeVeau's School of Gymnastics
- Green Award: The Bridges at Carmel Market District
- Most Valuable Volunteer Award: John DeLucia of Citizens State Bank and founder of a local food drive called Pasta Bowl