Income Tax Rates Increase in Seven Counties
Income tax rates are increasing in seven Indiana counties. The Indiana Department of Revenue says the new rates, which took effect Sunday, are applied to employees based on their county of residence as of January 1, 2017.
Income tax rates are determined by county officials and reviewed by the Indiana Department of Revenue.
The new rates are:
• Allen County: 0.0148, increased from 0.0135
• Clinton County: 0.0225, increased from 0.02
• Fountain County: 0.021, increased from 0.0155
• LaGrange County: 0.0165, increased from 0.014
• Marion County: 0.0202, increased from 0.0177
• Sullivan County: 0.006, increased from 0.003
• Vermillion County: 0.015, increased from 0.002
You can find income tax rates for all Indiana counties by clicking here.