Greenwood Chamber Elects Board Chair
The Greater Greenwood Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors has elected Christine Alfery chair for 2017-2018. Alfery, regional sales manager for First Merchants Bank, has served on the board since 2010.
"I’ve learned that when you dedicate time to engage in the Chamber, you can advance the business community, and also grow personally and professionally," said Alfery. "I have enjoyed building a network of contacts with trusted business men and women who are all interested in the success of the Greenwood community."
The other 2017-2018 board officers include:
- Chair-Elect: Kent DeKoninck, Greenwood Community Schools
- Vice Chair: Rick Myers, Times Leader Publications
- Secretary / Treasurer: Greg Simons, Simons Bitzer & Associates
- Past Chair: Tom Vander Luitgaren, Van Valer Law Firm
- President/CEO (Ex-officio) - Christian Maslowski, Greater Greenwood Chamber
The chamber also elected Cindy Hiland-McNalley as a new board director for a three-year term. Hiland-McNalley has previously served as an ambassador for the chamber as well as a womens leader symposium planning team member and program facilitator.