Colts to Host Open Training Camp Practices
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Colts will host two free off-site training camp practices for fans this summer. The events will be the only practices open to the public after the team announced in March it would hold closed summer training camp activities at the Indiana Farm Bureau Football Center.
The first event will take place July 30 at Lucas Oil Stadium with free tickets becoming available at Colts.com in mid-to-late June. Fans can watch the open practice from 2:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. and also take part in fan activities including Colts City and Touchdown Town. Colts cheerleaders will be on hand signing autographs as well.
The Colts will also host a movie night at the stadium about 45 minutes after practice concludes. Fans will be allowed to bring a blanket onto the field to watch the movie on the jumbotrons inside the stadium.
The second practice will take place August 5 at Warren Central High School in Indianapolis. The event will not be ticketed and will also include the Colts City attraction. The Colts will practice from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The Colts announced in January that summer training camp would no longer be held at Anderson University, which had hosted the event for the past seven years.
You can view the schedules for each event below:
- Sunday, July 30 - Lucas Oil Stadium
- 11:30 a.m. – Colts City/Touchdown Town Opens
- 12:30 p.m. – Lucas Oil Stadium Gates Open
- 1:45 p.m. – Team Warm-Up
- 2:15 p.m. – Practice Begins
- 4:15 p.m. – Practice Ends
- 5:00 p.m. – Field Opens for Movie (Sing)
- 7:30 p.m. – Movie Concludes/Event Ends
Saturday, Aug. 5
- 4:00 p.m. – Colts City and Gates Open
- 5:30 p.m. – Team Warm-Up
- 6:00 p.m. – Practice Starts
- 8:00 p.m. – Practice Ends