rue21 Closing Indiana Stores
Pennsylvania-based clothing retailer rue21 has announced plans to close hundreds of stores throughout the country, including eight in Indiana. In a post on its website and social media channels, the company called the move a "difficult but necessary decision."
The company did not specify the exact number of store closings, however the stores that are being shuttered are listed as "closing store" on the store locator section of rue21's website. The Indiana locations affected by the move include:
- College Mall - Bloomington
- Brownsburg Station - Brownsburg
- Columbus Center - Columbus
- Old Capital Center - Corydon
- Orchard Crossing - Fort Wayne
- Valley View - Marion
- Erskine Village - South Bend
- Valparaiso Marketplace - Valparaiso
The company did not give a time frame for when the stores would close.