Wabash College is gearing up for its annual TEDxWabashCollege event March 21. The theme for this year’s event is “By Design” and will offer sessions with 12 national speakers including journalists, a best-selling author, a top-100 podcast host and a health and wellness influencer.
TEDxWabashCollege aims to facilitate meaningful conversations through speakers who share ideas and uplifting stories with Wabash students, faculty, and staff, as well as the surrounding communities.
“To see the growth of TEDxWabashCollege over the past four years has been nothing short of amazing,” said organizer David Riggs. “We take great pride in quickly becoming one of the college’s most well-known and well-promoted events. Our goal is for attendees to have fun and return each year for the same guarantee of inspiration and entertainment.”
This year’s speakers include:
- Jordan Paris is a 22-year-old author, podcast host, and entrepreneur featured in Forbes, Men’s Health, Yahoo! Finance, Market Watch, and NASDAQ.
- Jelanna Morgan is a change agent for emerging leaders.
- Mark Metry is on Amazon Prime’s TV Docuseries “The Social Movement” season 2 attempting to solve some of the world’s biggest problems.
- Julian Guthrie, founder, Alpha Girls Institute, is a New York Times best-selling author and keynote speaker.
- Matt Gagnon is a professional Co-Active coach certified by the Coaches Training Institute, credentialed by the International Coach Federation, a member of the Forbes Coaches Council, keynote speaker, best selling author, with brings 15 years of corporate sales and leadership experience.
- Mia Cosco set out with a deep passion to heal hearts and minds by leading the first entheogenic research organization at her university at age 20, graduating with a degree in psychology at 21, and becoming a project manager in conscious capital at age 23.
- Lew Ziska Lew Ziska is an Associate Professor in the Environmental Health Sciences at the Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University.
- Goddess is an award winning Speaker, Author and Wisdom Teacher.
- Ben Battaglia is the Director of Marketing at Lessonly, an Indianapolis software company, that helps over 3 million people learn, practice, and do better work.
- Melissa Hughes is a self-proclaimed neuroscience geek, author and speaker.
- Casey Gauss is the founder and CEO of Viral Launch, an Indianapolis-based tech company offering innovative software and creative services to Amazon Sellers.
- Jordan Syatt is a five time World Record Powerlifter, a Precision Nutrition and Westside Barbell Certified coach and also has a Bachelor’s of Science in Health & Behavior Science with a focus in Strength & Conditioning.
For more information about the speakers, click here.