The University of Notre Dame will host a career fair from 3 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at the Joyce Center on the South Bend campus. The school says hiring decisions will be made immediatly for more than 50 full-time, part-time and temporary service industry positions.
Positions include the following:
- Baker at the Center for Culinary Excellence
- Cook at South Dining Hall
- Cook at Legends
- Cook at the Morris Inn
- Dining room server at the Morris Inn
- Guest room attendant at the Morris Inn
- Kitchen associate at Au Bon Pain, Catering
- Laundry attendant at St. Michael’s Laundry
- Parking attendant
- Retail associates at Campus Dining
- Server/bartender at Legends
The university says employment benefits for full-time employees include job stability, growth opportunities, a retirement package, more than 30 days of paid vacation, sick and holiday time, medical and dental insurance, free Transpo bus transportation with a Notre Dame ID card, access to the Notre Dame Wellness Center and tuition assistance.
Free parking is available south of the Joyce Center for those attending the fair.