Methodist Hospitals has scheduled a series of Affordable Care Act information sessions through March. The system will hold the events at multiple campuses in northwest Indiana.
January 3, 2014
Gary, Ind. — Methodist Hospital's Affordable Care Act Navigators and Certified Application Counselors will host free Affordable Care Act Information Sessions in the first quarter of 2014. Dates are as follows:
• Thursday, January 9, from 3 to 6 p.m. – Northlake Campus, Seyl Auditorium
• Sat. Jan. 25, 8:30 a.m. to noon – Southlake Campus, Pav. B
• Wed. Feb 19 from 3 to 6 p.m. – Midlake Campus, Room 164
• Thurs. March 13 from 3 to 6 p.m. – Southlake Campus, Pav. B
• Sat. March 22 from 8:30 am to noon, Northlake Campus, South Pavilion Auditorium
About Methodist Hospitals: Methodist Hospitals is a community-based, not-for-profit health system with two full-service acute care facilities that has been leading the way to better health for residents of Northwest Indiana for almost 100 years. Methodist Hospitals offers a number of award – winning programs, including its Neuroscience, Oncology and Heart and Vascular Institutes, Center for Bariatric Surgery and Women’s Health program. Its range of services also includes Emergency services, Orthopedics & Spine, comprehensive Rehabilitation services, Behavioral Health and Home Health Services.
Source: Methodist Hospitals