Construction is on track for Alumni Hall at Marian University. The $9 million student center will include a university bookstore, study areas and a food court. The facility is scheduled to open in time for fall classes.
June 26, 2014
Indianapolis, Ind. — Alumni Hall construction continues to move along quickly as we approach the end of June. The recent stretch of good weather has allowed both inside and outside work on the building to remain consistent.
– The bookstore is close to being finished and is anticipated to be the first fully completed space.
– Inside framing is complete.
– Drywall installation is well underway.
– Electrical work and plumbing are nearly finished.
– Paint, flooring, and ceilings are set to be installed next.
– 90 percent of glass around the building is installed.
Marian University will officially open Alumni Hall in time for classes to begin in August.
Remember that the Alumni Hall Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony takes place on Saturday, October 18 at 10:30 a.m. as a part of Marian University Homecoming festivities.