Marian University has announced the list of speakers for its Richard G. Lugar Franciscan Center for Global Studies Speaker Series for the 2015-2016 academic year. Speakers include U.S. Senator Dan Coats and Hulman & Co. Chief Executive Officer Mark Miles.
The lectures are free and open to the public.
The full list of speakers includes:
- United States Senator Dan Coats – October 23
- George Srour, founder and chief dreamer of Building Tomorrow, Inc. – November 10
- Former Senator Richard Lugar – December 6
- Jeffrey Smulyan, founder and chairman of the Board of Emmis Communications Corporation – January 28
- Feisal Istrabadi, founding director of the Center for the Study of the Middle East at Indiana University Ambassador – March 31
- Mark Miles, chief executive officer of Hulman & Company – April 6