The Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art in Indianapolis is welcoming new advisory board members. They include executives with Old National Bank and Interactive Intelligence.
The members will serve a two-year term.
The board members include:
- Charles Blair, head of Charles Blair Associates
- Wendy Cooper, Senior Special Projects Manager at Insight Development Corporation
- Ontay Johnson, Executive Director of 100 Black Men of Indianapolis, Inc.
- John Myrland, Senior Vice President and Community Engagement Executive at Old National Bank
- Todd Pedersen, Vice President Corporate Affairs, Interactive Intelligence
- Chris Trede, Senior Vice President at American Funds Service Company, and General Manager at Indianapolis American Funds Service facility
- Ahmed Young, Associate in the Litigation Group and Education Law Group at Bose McKinney & Evans LLP
- Ben Young (Haida), local cultural leader and Social Studies teacher at Ben Davis High School