NE Indiana Regional Partnership Elects Governing BoardPosted: Updated:
The Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership has elected the 2019 directors of its Governing Board.
The Governing Board is responsible for providing strategic leadership oversight to the Regional Partnership's operations and fiscal matters.
Governing Board members elected to serve from 2019-2022:
- Sherilyn Emberton, President of Huntington University;
- Brian Emerick, Owner & CEO of Micropulse;
- Jeff Gery, Chief Legal Officer of Ash Brokerage;
- Anton King, Executive Director of the DeKalb Economic Development Partnership;
- Isaac Lee, Executive Director of Steuben County Economic Development Corporation;
- Michael Packnett, President & CEO of Parkview Health;
- Nelson Peters, Allen County Commissioner;
- Mark Millett, President & CEO of Steel Dynamics, Inc.;
- John Miller, President of Consumer Sales & Operations of Best-One Tire & Service;
- Tom Niezer, Partner at Barrett McNagny;
- Joe Thallemer, Mayor of Warsaw; and
- Jeff Turner, Senior Vice President & Legal Counsel of Metal Technologies.
Want A Guaranteed Negative Return?
Most Popular Stories
Historic Military Convoy to Cross Indiana
West Lafayette Center Breaks Ground
West Lafayette city officials this week broke ground on the $31.5 million West Lafayette Wellness and Aquatic Center at Cumberland Park. Plans for the 72,000-square-foot project feature a natatorium, three gymnasiums, exercise machines, free weights and community rooms.
Forbes Ranks Top Colleges; 3 Indiana Schools Make the Cut
Forbes released its 12th annual ranking of America’s Top Colleges based on direct benefits a university or college provides its students. Several Indiana universities made the list in some “sub-categories”, like Grateful Graduates Index, but the University of Notre Dame was the only school in the state to break the top 20 overall rankings.
Caito Foods to Cut Jobs
Michigan-based SpartanNash (Nasdaq: SPTN) has decided to discontinue the Indianapolis-based Caito Fresh Kitchen operations. The grocery retailer-distributor acquired Caito Foods Service in January 2017 for $217 million. The company broke ground on its $32 million fresh kitchen process facility in 2015.
Foundation Investment Partners Acquires W.A. Jones
Cleveland-based private equity firm Foundation Investment Partners has acquired Whitley County-based truck parts distributor W.A. Jones. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.