Holcomb Adds to Boards, CommissionsPosted: Updated:
Governor Eric Holcomb recently announced appointments and reappointments to various state boards and commissions. The moves include a new appointment to the Indiana State Board of Education.
Board of Tax Review
• Jonathan Elrod (Indianapolis) will continue his service on the board. His new term will expire Dec. 31, 2022.
Election Division, Indiana Secretary of State’s Office
• J. Bradley King (Indianapolis) will continue his service as co-director of the Election Division. His new term will expire Dec. 31, 2022.
• Angela Nussmeyer (Indianapolis) will continue her service as co-director of the Election Division. Her new term will expire Dec. 31, 2022.
Indiana State Board of Education
• Gregory Gastineau (Fishers), teacher and coach at Hamilton Southeastern High School, will join the board. His term will expire June 30, 2021.
Indiana War Memorials Commission
• Col. Felicia Brokaw (Indianapolis), commander of Camp Atterbury-Muscatatuck, will continue her service on the commission. Her new term will expire Dec. 31, 2021.
Ahh…Yes! Turning a Hot Mess into a Cool Breeze
Most Popular Stories
$60M Gift to IU, Second Largest in School History
New Role For Salesforce Exec
Who Pays Debts After Death?
Cloverdale Ethanol Plant Closes
Cummins Names Kennedy VP of Product Compliance