- Gerry Dick
PRSA Appoints Board MembersPosted: Updated:
The Public Relations Society of America Hoosier Chapter has appointed 2019 board members. The appointments are for one year term, ending next November.
Emily Kibling (pictured), has been elected president, following immediate past President Megan Bulla. In her role as president, Kibling will lead the more than 350-member organization and be responsible for ensuring local initiatives align with PRSA’s strategic plan. She currently serves as an account director for Hirons.
The PRSA Hoosier Chapter represents PR professionals from throughout Indiana, including employees of associations, agencies, corporations, universities, nonprofits and government as well as independent practitioners. The Chapter also works alongside college and university students who encompass the Public Relations Student Society of America to help grow the future generations of PR professionals. As one of the largest chapters in the United States, the Hoosier Chapter provides its members with various programs and events along with accreditation training, news and information.
Other board appointees include:
• President-Elect: Kendall Horvatich, Arthritis Foundation
• Immediate Past President: Megan Bulla, APR, Bulla Communications, Indy Brew Bus
• Director of Operations & Research: Jacki Falkenstein, Self-Employed Communications Professional
• Director of Finance: Tim Coxey, Indianapolis Neighborhood Housing Partnership
• Director of Communications: Kristen Hay, Bloomerang
• Director of Member Services: Hyacinth Rucker, The Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art
• Director of Membership: Deeksha Kapoor, Indiana Health Care Association
• Director of Professional Development: Allyson Johnson, APR, BLASTMedia
• Director of Ethics & Advocacy: Linda Jackson, APR, JXN PR
• Assembly Delegates: Bob Schultz, APR, Downtown Indy, Inc.; Andrea Farmer, APR, NCAA; Andy Klotz, APR, WFYI
The Hoosier Chapter was founded in 1957, and has more than 375 members.