Business Manager, Inside INdiana Business with Gerry Dick
Grow INdiana Media Ventures, LLC and Inside INdiana Business are looking for a Business Manager who will be responsible for the financial and business activities of the company and ensure that it maintains profitability and positive cash flow. It is a hands-on position for all accounting functions including accounts payable, billing/receivables, payroll, bank reconciliations, monthly and year-end financials. The Business Manager prepares budgets and forecasts and manages IT functions and office operations. The position requires a solid understanding of accounting, the ability to analyze financial data and proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Word/Power Point and QuickBooks Pro accounting software.
- Prepare monthly and year-end financial reports including a detailed P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
- Maintain banking relationships and assure financing for working capital.
- Manage and monitor the cash position of the company.
- Prepare budgets.
- Prepare weekly and monthly bank statement reconciliations.
- Administer Personnel functions, i.e. payroll, benefits and vacation tracking.
- Manage the operations of the office; computers & servers, IT infrastructure, telephone needs, business machines, office furniture, office supplies, maintenance issues, etc.
Interested candidates should send their resume and relevant materials to email@example.com
* GROW INDIANA MEDIA VENTURES, LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, INTERPRET OR APPLY THIS JOB DESCRIPTION AS APPROPRIATE IN ITS BUSINESS JUDGMENT. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT MEAN THAT THESE ARE THE ONLY DUTIES TO BE PERFORMED BY THE EMPLOYEE OCCUPYING THIS POSITION. EMPLOYEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO PERFORM ANY OTHER FUNCTIONS OR DUTIES ASSIGNED TO THEM BY MANAGEMENT. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP REMAINS “AT-WILL.” *