Pacers Sports & Entertainment Selects All-Star Game CommitteePosted: Updated:
The board of directors for the 2021 NBA All-Star Game local organizing committee in Indianapolis has been announced. Pacers Sports & Entertainment detailed the selections, which include Governor Eric Holcomb, retired Indiana Fever star Tamika Catchings and Indiana Pacers and Fever owners Herb and Steve Simon.
In addition to Holcomb and the Simons, the group of honorary co-chairs includes PS&E Vice Chairman Jim Morris and Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett. PS&E President Rick Fuson, who is founding chairman of the LOC board, says "the 2021 NBA All-Star board members personify leadership, influence, vision and a strong commitment to our community and the state of Indiana. I'm confident they will help us achieve our vision of hosting the best-ever NBA All-Star weekend by exceeding expectations of the NBA, players, media and guests and leveraging everything that makes Indiana and Indianapolis a great place to live, work and play."
The NBA All-Star Game was last hosting in Indianapolis in 1985. It's the third time the event was hosting in Indiana -- Fort Wayne was site of the third-ever event in 1953.
The LOC Board of Directors Executive Committee includes:
• PS&E Senior Vice President of Facilities and LOC Board President Mel Raines
• PS&E Chief Financial Officer and LOC Secretary/Treasurer Kevin Bower
• Indianapolis-based Ambrose Property Group President and LOC Board Co-Chair Aasif Bade
• PS&E Director of Player Programs and Franchise Development and LOC Board Co-Chair Tamika Catchings
• Attorney and LOC Board Co-Chair Rafael Sanchez
• Philanthropist and LOC Board Co-Chair Cynthia Simon-Skjodt
The remaining directors include:
• Issac Bamgbose, Vice President of Development, Hendricks Commercial Properties
• Tanya Bell, President and Chief Executive Officer, Indiana Black Expo Inc.
• Tiffany Benjamin, President, Lilly Foundation; Senior Director, Corporate Social Responsibility and Global Health Programs, Lilly
• Gail Boudreaux, President and Chief Executive Officer, Anthem Inc.
• Quinn Buckner, Vice President of Communications, Pacers Sports & Entertainment
• Stephanie Chen Fuhrmann, Chief Administration Officer, Telamon Corp.
• Justin Christian, President and Chief Executive Officer, BCforward
• Pat Early, President, Somerset CPAs and Advisors
• Lewis Ferebee, Superintendent, Indianapolis Public Schools
• Cathy Foley, Leadership and Organizational Development Consultant
• Juan Gonzalez, President, KeyBank Central Indiana, KeyBank
• Frank Hancock, President and Chief Executive Officer, Sport Graphics Inc.
• Melina Kennedy, President of Capital Improvement Board and Executive Director, Pick Up Truck Business of Cummins Inc.
• Ryan Kitchell, Executive Vice President, IU Health
• Kelly Krauskopf, President of the Indiana Fever and Senior Vice President of Pacers Gaming, Pacers Sports & Entertainment
• Tom Linebarger, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Cummins Inc.
• Tony Mason, President and Chief Executive Officer, Indianapolis Urban League
• Pam Matthews, President, Kroger Co. Central Division, The Kroger Co.
• Carolene Mays, Executive Director, White River State Park Development Commission
• Kristin Mays-Corbitt, President and Chief Executive Officer, Mays Chemical Co.
• Mike McDaniel, Executive Director of Government Affairs, Krieg DeVault
• Allison Melangton, Senior Vice President, Hulman Motorsports
• Jonathan Nalli, Chief Executive Officer, St. Vincent
• Brian Payne, President and Chief Executive Officer, Central Indiana Community Foundation
• Kevin Pritchard, President of Basketball Operations, Pacers Sports & Entertainment
• Melissa Proffitt, Office Managing Partner, Ice Miller LLP
• Mario Rodriguez, Executive Director, Indianapolis Airport Authority
• Joyce Rogers, Vice President for Development and External Relations for Diversity Equity & Multicultural Affairs, Indiana University Foundation
• JoAn Scott, Managing Director, Men’s Basketball Championships, NCAA
• Bill Shrewsberry, President, Shrewsberry & Associates, LLC
• Shari Simon, Senior Vice President of Development Marketing and Corporate Events, Simon Property Group
• Jeff Smulyan, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Emmis Communications
• Bob Stutz, CEO Marketing Cloud & Chief Analytics Officer, Salesforce
• John Thompson, President, First Electric Supply
• Dan Towriss, President and Chief Executive Officer, Guggenheim Life and Annuity Co.
Getting the Word Out About Manufacturing & Logistics
Most Popular Stories
Three Indiana Business Schools Score High Marks
Valpo Mansion May Fall to Wrecking Ball
Merchants Bank Marks Opening of Carmel HQ
Merchants Bancorp to Celebrate New HQ
Honda to Invest $4M, Add Jobs at Greensburg Plant