Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership Announces 2018 Board ElectionsPosted: Updated:
The Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership has elected 2018 directors of its Governing Board.
The Governing Board is responsible for providing strategic leadership oversight to the Regional Partnership's operations and fiscal matters.
The members elected to serve from 2018-2021 are:
• Karl Bandemer, Deputy Mayor with the City of Fort Wayne;
• Tamara Boucher, Managing Director of HALDRUP USA;
• Mike Cahill, President and CEO of Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana;
• Jim Cook, Executive Director of JPMorgan Chase Bank;
• Barry Eppley, Wabash County Commissioner;
• Trevor Hobbs, Executive Director of the Adams County Economic Development Corporation;
• Nancy Jordan, Senior Vice President of Individual Annuity Operations at Lincoln Financial;
• Raymond Kusisto, CEO of Ortho NorthEast;
• David McFadden, President of Manchester University; and
• Kathleen Randolph, CEO of Northeast Indiana Works.
Governing Board members elected to the executive committee are:
• Chair Jeff Turner, Senior Vice President of Metal Technologies;
• Immediate Past Chair Scott Glaze, Chairman and CEO of Fort Wayne Metals;
• Vice Chair Sherilyn Emberton, President of Huntington University;
• Secretary Tom Niezer, Partner at Barrett McNagny LLP;
• Treasurer David Findlay, President and CEO of Lake City Bank;
• ROC Chair Raymond Kusisto, CEO of Ortho NorthEast;
• Public Official representative Mayor Joe Thallemer with the City of Warsaw; and
• LEDO Council Chair Chad Kline, Executive Director of Wells County Economic Development.
Time Management: When and How to Work to Your Max Productivity
Time is the one resource in your life that is neither replenishable nor renewable. Regardless of how you spin it, everyone starts each day on an equal playing field with 24 hours in the time bank. And while people often yearn for more time, what they really need is better time management. Understanding where your time goes, when you are most productive, and why you should protect yourself against distractions are the keys to achieving your max productivity.
Most Popular Stories
MutualBank President Dies
The President and Chief Operating Officer of Muncie-based MutualBank Pat Botts has died. In a statement on Facebook posted Sunday, the company said the passing was unexpected.
Simon Announces New Name for Shopping Center
Indianapolis-based Simon Property Group Inc. (NYSE: SPG) has announced Edinburgh Premium Outlets will become Indiana Premium Outlets. The company says extensive enhancements are currently underway to reflect the new name and are slated for completion by Holiday 2019.
Ruoff to Build New HQ in Downtown Fort Wayne
Fort Wayne-based Ruoff Home Mortgage has announced plans to build a $43 million corporate headquarters in downtown Fort Wayne. Plans call for a 110-thousand square foot, nine-story structure, at the corner of Ewing Street and Jefferson Boulevard. The building would include leasable office and retail space, as well as a parking garage. It would overlook Parkview Field, home of the Fort Wayne Tin Caps minor league baseball team. The company is currently located on...
Radial to Hire 1,800 Seasonal Workers in Brownsburg
Pennsylvania-based Radial Inc. has announced plans to grow its seasonal workforce in Brownsburg. The company, which opened its 700,000-square-foot fulfillment center in the Hendricks County city in June, says it will add 1,800 workers ahead of the holiday season. Radial is an e-commerce technology and operations company and says a dramatic increase in online spending will lead to higher demand for workers at the new facility this year. The jobs will mainly be...
Irish Tech Company Coming to Westfield
An Ireland-based technology company has announced plans to set up operations in Westfield. The city says Aptiv PLC (NYSE: APTV) will invest more than $9 million to open an engineering lab in the Westfield Business Centre and bring in 50 jobs.