Growth Alliance For Greater Evansville Adds to BoardPosted: Updated:
The Growth Alliance for Greater Evansville has appointed 12 community leaders to its board of directors.
Members joining the leadership team include:
• Dan Arens, chairman/co-founder, (retired), Keller Schroeder
• Brad Begle, director corporate development, Berry Global Inc.
• Shawn Collins, founder and CEO, EXTEND GROUP
• Neta Etziony, operations manager, Polyram Industries
• Emily Fiedler, Center for Adult Learning, University of Evansville
• Kyle Fields, vice president & general manager of Evansville Operations, SS&C Technologies
• Nathaniel Hahn, operations manager, Evansville Regional Airport
• Kevin Hammett, president & CEO, Regency Properties
• Stacey McNeill, executive director of marketing, Tropicana Evansville
• Lisa Barclay Sebree, co-owner, vice president operations, Barclay Sebree Solutions
• Ben Shoulders, executive committee member, Vanderburgh County Commissioner, corporate relationship manager, Old National Bank
• Jonathan Weaver, executive committee member, Evansville City Council Representative, F.C. Tucker Emge Realtors
How Technology And Innovation Can Transform The Classroom
As we continue to embark through the Information Age, it's crucial for educators to implement new strategies that will meet the needs of both students and industries. Thanks to recent technology and innovative solutions, students are gaining more and more access to education outside the classroom, thereby expanding their learning and career opportunities in a variety of ways.
Most Popular Stories
Automotive Parts Supplier Closing Indy Facility
Michigan-based Federal-Mogul Motorparts LLC has announced plans to close its Indianapolis distribution and warehouse center. The company, which provides original and aftermarket automotive products, says the closure will result in the layoffs of 83 employees.
Cathedral Kicks Off Capital Campaign
In honor of its 100th anniversary, Cathedral High School in Indianapolis has publicly kicked off what it says is the largest capital and endowment campaign in the school's history. The Centennial Campaign seeks to raise $25 million to fund several projects, including a new Innovation Center.
Salesforce, Pacers Partner on Digital Experience
Indianapolis-based Pacers Sports & Entertainment Inc. and one of the largest technology industry employers in the state are joining forces to deliver what they say will be the "ultimate fan experience." The partnership with Salesforce.com Inc. (NYSE: CRM) will allow PS&E to connect with fans and concertgoers using email marketing, social media, digital advertising and customer service tools. The collaboration, PS&E and Salesforce say, will help...
Italian Company Picks Daleville For Continental HQ
An Italian filter manufacturer is detailing plans to locate its North American headquarters in Delaware County. Filtrec S.p.A. says it will invest $1.3 million into a Daleville operation that could create 25 jobs by 2022. Governor Eric Holcomb announced the plans along with Delaware County and company officials during an economic development mission to Italy. Initially, Filtrec says it will occupy 5,800 square-feet in Daleville and it intends to double or triple that presence...
Blue Chip Casino to Break Ground on Expansion
Construction is set to begin Thursday on an expansion at Blue Chip Casino, Hotel & Spa in Michigan City. The project will grow the venue's meeting and event space by about 15,000 square feet and is expected to be complete by the fall of 2019.