Growth Alliance For Greater Evansville Adds to BoardPosted: Updated:
The Growth Alliance for Greater Evansville has appointed 12 community leaders to its board of directors.
Members joining the leadership team include:
• Dan Arens, chairman/co-founder, (retired), Keller Schroeder
• Brad Begle, director corporate development, Berry Global Inc.
• Shawn Collins, founder and CEO, EXTEND GROUP
• Neta Etziony, operations manager, Polyram Industries
• Emily Fiedler, Center for Adult Learning, University of Evansville
• Kyle Fields, vice president & general manager of Evansville Operations, SS&C Technologies
• Nathaniel Hahn, operations manager, Evansville Regional Airport
• Kevin Hammett, president & CEO, Regency Properties
• Stacey McNeill, executive director of marketing, Tropicana Evansville
• Lisa Barclay Sebree, co-owner, vice president operations, Barclay Sebree Solutions
• Ben Shoulders, executive committee member, Vanderburgh County Commissioner, corporate relationship manager, Old National Bank
• Jonathan Weaver, executive committee member, Evansville City Council Representative, F.C. Tucker Emge Realtors
EQ Can Take You Past The Limits of Your IQ
While the concept of emotional intelligence isn't new, it's been gaining traction in today's business world. When employers talk about the importance of "soft skills" and traits such as resilience and empathy, they're actually describing components of emotional intelligence. Why is it important to understand our emotional intelligence?
Most Popular Stories
NH Firm Acquires Bitwise Solutions
A Carmel-based web design and development firm is under new ownership. Bitwise Solutions Inc., which was founded in central Indiana more than 25 years ago, has been acquired by New Hampshire-based SilverTech Inc. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. SilverTech says it will retain the current Bitwise Solutions staff, including former owners Ron Brumbarger and Scott Workman, who will continue in key leadership roles. The company says the growth of...
Three Startups Growing in Fishers
Three Fishers-based startups have announced growth plans. The city says VendorJump, Ultimate Automation and Sales Tuners, all of which have roots at Launch Fishers, have committed to investing a total of nearly $2 million and adding more than 80 jobs by 2021.
New Businesses Coming to Carmel City Center
Carmel City Center is set to open several new businesses this summer. Oliver's Twist, Be.You.Tiful Nails and Addendum Gallery will all move from current locations to a larger space in the new Baldwin & Chambers Building.
Ash Brokerage to Make Acquisition
Fort Wayne-based Ash Brokerage Corp. has announced plans to acquire Zenith Marketing Group in New Jersey. Financial terms of the acquisition were not disclosed, however the insurance brokerage firm says Zenith will continue operating under the same name and keep its 55 employees.
Developer Selected For River Ridge 'Front Door'
The River Ridge Development Authority has selected Louisville-based Hollenbach-Oakley LLC to serve as master developer of an office park in the 6,000-acre property. Plans include a Class A office building in the gateway portion of the River Ridge Commerce Center near the new Lewis and Clark Bridge interchange. Officials say the office park will offer a different environment than the manufacturing and distribution-focused operations located throughout the rest of River Ridge.