WorkOne Plans Hiring EventPosted: Updated:
WorkOne Northern Indiana and Map of Easton Inc. will hold a hiring event next week in South Bend. The company is looking to fill several positions, including forklift drivers, floor manager and maintenance technician.
April 15, 2015
SOUTH BEND, Ind. - WorkOne is collaborating with Map of Easton, Inc. to slate a HIRING EVENT for April 20 in South Bend; the company seeks to fill several positions, including a floor manager and a maintenance tech with electrical experience.
What: WorkOne and Map of Easton HIRING EVENT.
Who: Open to JOB SEEKERS ONLY (Media coverage NOT ALLOWED for events staged inside WorkOne pursuant to state Department of Workforce Development (DWD) client- privacy policies).
Where: WorkOne Saint Joseph County, 851 South Marietta Street, South Bend, 46601.
When: Monday, April 20, 2015, from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Details: Features of the HIRING EVENT include:
- Floor Manager, salary based on experience.
- Molder Operators, hourly pay range, $9.00-to-$9.35.
- Forklift Drivers / Material Handlers, hourly pay, $10.00-to-$10.35.
- Yard Dog, truck driving experience required, salary based on experience.
- Ice Blasters, experience a plus, but will train.
- Maintenance Tech with electrical experience, salary based on experience.
- Building Maintenance with repair experience, salary based on experience.
- GENERAL DETAILS
Experience with fiber glass a plus. Good work history and work ethic. Willing to work in an extreme environment. Must have reliable transportation; company is not on a bus line.
- ATTRACTIVE BENEFITS package upon 60-day review.
Job seekers should come prepared to interview with a representative of the employer. In this light, individuals should dress to make a favorable impression as well as prepare in advance what comments he or she intends to make to a hiring manager. Moreover, each job seeker should please bring their resume as well as a picture ID or driver's license AND Social Security card.
Source: WorkOne Northern Indiana