- Gerry Dick
Tracey Williams joined the Grow INdiana Media Ventures team in September, 2014 and leads the company's sales and business development efforts.
Tracey comes to GIMV after serving as Director of Sales for Comcast Spotlight, overseeing regional and national business for Indiana. Prior to that she spent more than 20 years in Chicago, working as National Sales Manager for Comcast Spotlight and as a national rep for NCC Media and Katz Radio.
Tracey was born in South Bend, grew up in Michigan and studied at Western Michigan University. Her passions include travel, decorating and gardening. She and husband Peter reside in Indianapolis.
5 Questions For Tracey:
1. Where can we find you when you're not working?
Traveling (whenever I can), hanging out at home with my husband and cats, or working in my yard.
2. If you weren't doing what you do today, what other job would you have?
3. Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car? Why?
A horse. I spent years riding while growing up in Michigan and Chicago. There's nothing better than getting a 1,200 lb. creature to trot, canter and jump a fence when you ask them to.
4. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Give a bunch of money to my family and buy an apartment in Paris!
5. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island?
Good wine, magazines and a really good lounge chair.
Contact: Tracey Williams